December 26, 2007

Mind Over Matter

Sunday while sitting at home i flipped through the pages of Times of India and one article caught my attention "The Void within". I was little impatient and wanted to read it and suddenly the door bell rang. I went to attend the visitor and my mind was completely on the article. I was little curious on what the author has written. It gave me a known kinda feeling..it made me feel that there is something in this article that i can relate to.

I came back and started reading it..the more i read and the more impatient i was. I wanted to confirm it with something from my records. I opened my diary which i keep writing once in a while, and read a post called "Void".

To my disbelief, i had mentioned the similar thing 2.5 years back..i had written many posts and i didnot remember their contents..but this one had a different content and i always felt that this post was much ahead of its time...

Anyways, it was gud to see somebody actually wrote on it and also gave suggestions...

The Void Within:
appeared on Sunday, 23rd December 2007 under Mind Over Matter Section.

No comments: