October 19, 2007

Mixed Emotions...

Can we love and hate something at the same time? Well i am not really sure but i have experienced something similar. I loved my company because it was my dream company...but after my role change i hated it to the core...but a new role again has made me love it again...so i m wondering what to tag my emotions as?

Its been one and half year with my org and i have experienced all sort of things. Anyways new and big challenges for me...2 months time to prove....lets see how things are after 2 months.

I am back and in full form to blog again. Work had absorbed me so badly that i could not even think of my lunches for 2-3 months. I am thankful to my 2 friends, niks and mohit who actually ensured my evening coffee all these months and which was a reason as how i survived.

Experiencing another set of mixed emotions, of being a married spinster!

1 comment:

..live curious...!! said...

Good to know the human emotions (love/hate) started germinating in otherwise barren mind.....