April 20, 2006

Tale of 3 cities:poo's wedding

sounds familiar naa!!! well tomorrow is going to be a hectic day again....everyday i waste 3 hrs in commuting to my office..tomorrow its a special day when i will cross 3 states..generally its 2 states...

Its my graduation friend - Poo's (poonam) wedding that i am supposed to attend in the nite...now morning i will attend office...will start from noida at around 3 and cross delhi and then to gurgaon...will catch my other friends there..will get ready at her place and finally attend the marriage and come back home :)

Reems will stay at my place in the nite...gng to be fun...

things are getting much better these days...yesterday was the busiest day of my life...but now things seem to improve...wish me luck...:)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wish you a very happy days ahead that may continue forever.......

Anonymous said...

welcome back

Anonymous said...

btw which cmpny u r in noida

Anonymous said...

thanks anonymous

@freak: u can ask lakho abt my company...not a sound idea of revealing on net :)

Anonymous said...

my wishes will be always with you & for this I dont think you need to thank all the time.There are few in my life who will be always important for me & I always wish good for them & you are one of them.