November 09, 2005

Going to Vaishno devi


vaishno devi, originally uploaded by ships.


Somethings never change with time and this something is my likings.

I am talking about exploring the places my dream to see my country in and out. This Friday I am going to Vaishno Devi..the most awaited trip of my life…Thankfully got a chanceJ. But heard that its very very cold out there so will have a tough time. Going with the office crowd and taking mom along with me. Next 2 months seems to be my months :) .After Vaishno Devi trip I have a working Sunday and then the last Sunday of the month I am planning to go to Banaras to attend a wedding but have not booked my tickets yet. Then Dec, this winters I will be flying to Tripura (the nexalite state) to meet my dad and to see where my mom dad stayed for 2 long years. Will probably see places around..most probably will go to Guwhati for sight seeing :) and will come back next yr J

God dont look at me..i am very very excited :)

The best part is I will be stepping in 3 states of India which I have not covered till now.
Jammu
West Bengal (as I have to halt there to take another flight for Tripura)
Asam
Tripura

Sounds interesting…some states which I have never been to are
Himachal
Uttaranchal
Nagaland
Mijoram
Meghalaya
Manipur
Arunachal Pradesh
Goa
Kerala
Andaman Nicobar Islands
Orissa

Himachal and Uttaranchal are next in my list after these trips and I am very sure that I will cover them soon.

Morning i was looking at this map and was trying to figure out how much time it will take for me to cover my very own sweet and big country...

No comments: