September 06, 2005

i guess i am in love again


First time in my life i holded a 1 day old baby. My cousin delivered a baby boy and i saw him on the second day. He is sooo cute. he is so small...i was scared to lift him. Everyone in the family knew that i had never seen a new born baby, so they told me to be careful while handling. My didi gave the baby in my hands. His head comes in my palm. his skin so soft, his eyes mostly closed and when ever he tries to open them only one gets opened properly feels like he is winking...he is damn cute.

When he yawns he looks cute...i kissed him so many time on his forhead that he is bugged...yesterday he spoiled my clothes with that hot liquid..grrrrrrr
:( i scolded him..he smiled...very naughty...I used to go to my cousins place on every sunday..but now i am crazy abt this little boy. every alternate day i go and play with him...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hehe wait till the baby starts crawling and talking .. that is the most fun time .. sometimes u never want them to grow up