February 04, 2005

Happiness means different things to differnt people!!!

Happiness means different things to differnt people!!!

I am so very happy...my younger bother is reaching today to bangalore..chalo atleast now m having someone close to me here....will take him out and show the places...he came twice when i was studying...but this time its little different...i m working..so we both can do all the mastis out here...and his b'day is next week so will give him nice b'day bumps...he he...

He is one person i like most in this world. I guess more than my Mom Dad...he understands me very well...we have a good tuning..we keep teasing each other...its fun to be with him...he is very naughty...When i say he is naughty ppl assume that he is too young..he is just 2.5 years younger to me...currently doing his engg. from Nagpur.

Generally ppl wonder as howcome brother and sister are so close and so friendly. There is something very differnt about our relationship than normal ppl...we are more like good friends...touch wood...

The only bad thing about this meeting is we both havent told mom-dad yet that we are together...we both will get scoldings..thats why its a secret between the two of us...we have planned to watch all the latest movies...lot of shopping next me..again i will be bankrupt ;) but anything for him :)

Only thing bothering me a little is wat will he do all day...i will be in office till 6.30 p.m poor bhai...will be bored...only thing he can do is watch TV...thankfully he has got that atleast...i dont know how i am going to manage his lunch also...

Anyways..thats all secondary...just waiting for him to come...he is going to reach today at 8.00 p.m.

Spoke to smitha..she will join us from tomorrow evening..so we 3 will be staying together for next one week...gosh its going to be fun...so happy that if today someone asks me for something..i wont refuse...


1 comment:

Unknown said...

hey,even I have such a wonderful relationship with my elder sister.... u know,during our childhood days.. I was afraid of her than my parents cos she knows what mistake or mischief I've made even before I'm done with it.. ;)