January 12, 2005

Spiderman and Uday chopra

U must be wondering whats this heading and whats the similarity b/w the two. Well no similarity as such.

I liked the movie spiderman and told the same thing to my colleagues. Told them how he send the web...how he climbs...and they started laughing..they told me i am a kiddo...i asked why...they told because i watch kids movie...

i bought a spiderman toy (which i got free in a kiddie meal in Marry Brown) and placed it next to my desktop. They kept my name Spiderwoman. I did not understand why they were teasing me so badly... i downloaded a spiderman's s screen saver also. Gosh...i only know how everyone teased me.

Then one day a colleague from Telecom Department (Ravikanth Sir) came to my cabin in lunch hour. I was casually talking to him. We were discussing abt the latest movies. So i told abt the movie "Dhoom". Told him its a nice flick. He told " whos gonna watch uday chopra." I cud not stop myself and asked him "why whats wrong in him? he is smart and macho" Gosh one more topic for them. He made fun of me...saying that why u like all cartoons on this earth.??

I gave my points in favor of uday chopra...but his points were very indifferent. he told me that " when Uday chopra laughs..it reminds him of a cartoon horse...and he is fit for a spiderman's role in India because his face will be covered and nobody wants to see that" i got irritated...whats this..he is a dude and how can u say that...he didnot agree on any of this...he kept teasing me...all were laughing. To my disbelief there was no one who supported Uday Chopra :( . They laughed at me and told me ' it seems that u are the only fan of his on this earth" .

The story did not end there...whenever he comes to my cabin..first thing he tells is about uday Chopra...Gosh...its too much...i too take it in a sportive way...but now everyday i get horse pictures from my collegaues. Sad!!! Poor Uday Chopra...

Not only this...they kept a nick name for him - udi baba...& have made a song also... waise the song is very rythmic ;)


3 comments:

Me said...

Hello!...

Can't say that i support ur opinions on Uday Chopra...think he's quite patheti...

as far as spiderman goes...he rocks!!!!!....

but don't tell ur office staff trouble u...stand up for Uday Chopra!!!

Darth Midnightmare said...

Say, thanks for dropping. Nice blog you got here.....and yeah, even I picked up my taggie from Rajat's blog :-D

Cheers!
M

Unknown said...

uday chopra... OMG!!! sorry, am not a good supporter for Uday too....
but, yeah spiderman is cool...